Soft Malaysia 13×4 Lace Frontal overview
Soft Malaysia 13×4 Frontal is chosen by many women, especially Nigerian women for their hair extensions type. With a piece of frontal hair, you can change the style.
|Length:||8-30 inches||Material:||Human Hair|
|Weight:||80 – 85 gram/piece||Style:||Deep Wave|
|Brand Name:||Nigeria Hair Shop||Origin:||Malaysia|
- 100% human hair, no synthesis, no animal fur
- 100% hair is collected from human donors, no hairball, no floor hair
- No Tangle & No shedding
- All hair products are made by high skilled workers and advanced technology system
- Tight & Clean, Machine-Double, No Broken, Unprocessed Malaysian virgin human hair
Lists of features
|Material:||100% Human hair|
|Advantage:||1.High quality, wholesale price
2.Can be dyed or bleached
3.No tangling, No shedding
4. Unprocessed Malaysia hair
5.Healthy hair from the young girl
|Length:||8 – 30 inches|
|Weight:||80 – 85 gram|
|Color:||#1b (natural black, other colors can be customized)|
|Texture:||body wave, loose wave, deep wave, curly, kinky curly, straight|
|Payment||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, Bank|
|Delivery time:||Within 24 hours after getting the full payment, 2-5working days to your door|
Soft Malaysia 13×4 Lace Frontal RFQs
Q1: Can they be straightened, curled?
- Yes, because the hair is 100% human hair so you can treat as your own hair. But you shouldn’t do regularly.
Q2. Is this hair is tangle?
- The hair is like your real hair, so you need to do some tips that help you avoid tangle hair. You should wash your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Using herbal shampoo and conditioners is the great way to protect your hair extensions.
Q3: How to care your hair?
- There are so many easy ways to help you care your hair.
- Wash the soft Malaysia 13×4 Lace Frontal hair one time a week
- Water to wet hair, use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
- Comb with a wire brush after dry.
- You can bleach and dye the hair, but not too frequent
- Choose the round with wide-toothed comb.
- Don’t make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
- Don’t abuse the hair drier.